Thursday 3 May 2012

I guess I'm dreaming again...

Floral Strapless Dress // Denim Jacket - Internacionale // Necklace - Bits & Bows

I took this a few days ago when a had a day off work and college, right now i'm in my PJs suffering from the flu. Just got Netflix, it's a million times better than Lovefilm, so just lazing about hoping to get better enough to drag myself into work tomorrow!


I bought this dress for a mere £10 a few months ago from Ark Clothing, it's by Hearts and Crosses who have some really gorgeous pieces. This style of dress is available in a range of colours and patterns. I'm definately going to get another one for summer.

Clo xox

2 comments:

  1. super super fashion!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of bitsnbows-blog blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete