Saturday 21 April 2012

oh so cool Britannia



Wayfarers / Oversized Bag /Cath Kidston Earrings / Cath Kidston Necklace / Iron Fist Heels / Hand Wipes / False Nails

Today I found out we get an extra 2/3 days off college because of The Queens Diamond Jubilee. I think that deserves a bit of shopping to celebrate.
I've been in love with Iron Fist shoes so oh so long, but never bought a pair. Their beautifully high thin heels means I wouldn't make it two steps out of my front door. But never the less, i love them. I will definately be on the look out for either similar or other Iron Fist heels with a wedge/thicker heel.

Love
Clo xox

3 comments:

  1. wow i love all of them..beautifully
    kisses*

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a big fan of british print! Proud to be english haha!

    thanks for following my blog.

    beth-bradley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..and Scottish! lol. Saltire just makes things look like they come out a tacky souvenier shop though :)

      Clo xox

      Delete